When picking a college for your further education studies it’s important to make sure the campus feels right to you, whether that is after your completing your GCSEs, A levels, BTECs or if you are returning to learning – there’s no substitute to visiting the college and discovering the range of courses we have to offer.
For a limited time only we will be giving you the opportunity to tour our campuses and learn all about the place you may be studying. The tour will consist of a presentation delivered by our events team, followed by a tour of our facilities.
Unfortunately, as these tours will be taking place in the summer months we will not be able to guarantee the opportunity to speak to a member of curriculum staff, however, our team is happy to answer and assist with any questions or concerns you have, and if they are unable to they are happy to pass your details on to a member of the faculty.
Information and advice will be available on:
- Access courses
- Financial and learning support
- Higher education courses
- How to apply
- Post 16 courses
28 JULY 2021 – ST MARGARET’S CAMPUS – FULLY BOOKED
Subjects at St. Margaret’s Campus, St John Street LE1 3WL
- Art, design and graphics
- Computing and information technology
- Creative media
- Fashion and footwear
- Higher education
- Peter Jones Enterprise Academy
2 AUGUST 2021 – FREEMEN’S PARK CAMPUS – FULLY BOOKED
Subjects at Freemen’s Park Campus, Welford Road LE2 7LW
- Beauty and artistic make-up
- Brickwork and plastering
- Built environment and construction
- Carpentry and joinery
- Electrical installation
- Hospitality and food
- Painting and decorating
- Plumbing and gas
- Supported learning
10 AUGUST 2021 – ABBEY PARK CAMPUS – FULLY BOOKED
Subjects at Abbey Park Campus, Painter Street LE1 3WA
- Access courses
- Business and management
- Childcare (including teaching assistants)
- English and maths for adults
- Health and social care
- Motor Vehicle
- Music and sound technology
- Performing arts
- Science and humanities
- Skills for work
- Supported learning
- Sport and fitness
- Teacher education (post 16 teaching)
- Travel and tourism
- Uniformed public services
COVID-19 NOTICE – PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
Due to COVID-19, we have had to limit guests on our tours. You can book a maximum of two places on the tour and both attendees must be from the same household. Please make sure you book tickets for each person attending e.g. two tickets must be booked for a student and a parent. You must have the NHS Track and Trace app installed on your phone and be able to scan the QR code in reception when you arrive for the tour. You can download the app here: https://www.nhs.uk/apps-library/nhs-covid-19/
We have the right to refuse attendance if those who haven’t booked turn up to the tour.
In order to maintain social distancing and ensure the safety and wellbeing of both you and our staff, we have put certain measures in place on our tours.
- We have limited our tours to a maximum of 10 people to ensure we can adhere to social distancing.
- All visitors will be required to wear masks whilst on campus unless you are medically exempt from wearing one (please bring this certificate with you).
- Our campuses have been set up for social distancing including one way systems.
- Hand sanitiser stations having been set up around our campuses and are always stocked for use.
- We have set up a check-in point on all campuses as part of the NHS Track and Trace.
If you display any of the symptoms of COVID-19 within 2 weeks of your tour you will need to cancel your booking and rebook at a later date when you are well. The coronavirus symptoms are:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
It is important you arrive on time. In line with social distancing and spending minimal time on campus, if you arrive any more than 10 minutes late we are unable to accommodate a tour and you will need to rebook.